Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just want to make a copy and I keep getting the message…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to make a copy and I keep getting the message Paper source setting is invalid

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2760?

From the beginning - it is a fairly new printer and i have never been able to make a copy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I didn't know I had too.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. I can print really nice pictures and I can print from my computer - I just can't copy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Select Setup, and press the OK button.

Press the up or down arrow buttons, select Restore Default Settings, and press the OK button.

Select Clear All Data and Settings