Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not responding to my computer. I get a message…

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not responding to my computer. I get a message that says printer in an error state.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is a new computer and printer less than a month old. Geek squad sat the computer and printer up. I used the printer a few times next time to use a got the message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your printer?