Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Color wont print after installing new cartridge. HP Deskjet…

Customer Question
Color wont print after...

Color wont print after installing new cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Deskjet F4400 Series

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No Error Messages and yes I can open the cover that covers the cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried three new cartridges with the same results.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Ten Minutes?

yes please

Ok, Ill be back in ten minutes.

Thank you

No I don't want to pay to have it troubleshot. When I purchased this printer and the three cartridges that I have tried, with no success, I expected the printer to work and to get the support from HP to keep it working.
If I have to go and purchase a new copier I will not purchase an HP because of being held hostage to get it running and to keep it working. If HP had given some troubleshooting information in the book that was supplied wit the printer I wouldn't have to pay to keep te printer running. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill be back in five minutes to plug printer back in
Ok, I have plugged the printer back in.

HI there

I have opted out of working with you further on this, you do not need to do anything you will be contacted when someone else takes over

For all payment questions you can direct this to customer service

Thank you

Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly HP's customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Richard, Technician