Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get the detecting box on printer to work. USB. About…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the detecting box on printer to work

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About a week ago but I successfully used the scanner last night

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you get any errors?