Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Xp420 - error message OxF1. Xp420. Pc - don't know want

Customer Question
Xp420 - error message...

Xp420 - error message OxF1

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Xp420

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc - don't know want operating system unless its windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Few hours - tried to print an email and got this message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please