Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had an agent set up my desk jet printer 3722, need to know…

Customer Question
I had an agent...

I had an agent set up my desk jet printer 3722, need to know if I can print wireless and if so how do I do this

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Not sure don't want to always use the USB so want to have it to be connected wireless, software was installed using USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure a tech named Shane helped me about an hour and half ago don't know if updated the driver or just downloaded the software. this is a new printer bought it 1 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO just need help thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.