Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I PUT IN THREE NEW INK CARTRIDGES BUT MY PRINTER TELL ME…

I PUT IN THREE...

I PUT IN THREE NEW INK CARTRIDGES BUT MY PRINTER TELL ME THAT THE INKIS LOW

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

THEY MY TONER IS LOW

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

NEW ONES

11/23/2017
Nathan, Engineer
What is the actual model number of the printer?
Are you using genuine oem inks or are they generic or refilled cartridges?
The printer is still not fixed.

It cannot be fixed until we actually communicate. This is a conversation, troubleshooting, and diagnostic process. For me to give you an answer we need to communicate here and I need to receive the details I requested from you last night please.

Nathan, Engineer