Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Scanner Lide 120. It worked fine for years.

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Recently my Dell desktop crashed and I replaced it. Both with windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Can you handle a Scanner issue?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you need your Canon scanner configured, for Windows 10 and on Windows 10, that can be done.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.