Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't seem to get it to print off of PC. i'm on wi fi for…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get it to print off of PC. i'm on wi fi for both. signal is strong as I have a hot spot. have no router, and I don't have a usb cable

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just purchased it this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to run the CD that came with the unit? I have windows 10. but the cd does not want to self run

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just bought unit this afternoon
if you can't explain it to me in terms I can understand forget it. I'll find someone else. it's a darn shame when you geeks want to rip old people off with ridickulus prices. And mfg. these things and don't give people all the things they need or should have to make the stuff work like it should.

Have you connected it to your Wifi network?

If so we just need to point it to the correct IP address.