Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Looking for the dublle plastic paper holder model mp41dh.

Customer Question
Looking for the dublle...

Looking for the dublle plastic paper holder model mp41dh

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Calculator model MP41DH

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MP41DH?

The Old One Is Boken

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Your On the wrong page i need the paper roll holder for MP41DH calculator

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/23/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just a calculator

Can you tell me were it was purchased?