Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Installed wf-3520 on new computer. your system automatically…

Customer Question
Installed wf-3520 on new...

Installed wf-3520 on new computer. your system automatically sent thru a firmware update. computer finally said 'waiting for print=er to restart". but it never did. after several minutes I unplugged printer, and plugged it back in. now it is stuck in recovery mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Lenovo yoga 720 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just the last few minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A few hours ago, it did some updates

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris