Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

No I need help finding my computer serial number I

Customer Question
No I need help...

No I need help finding my computer serial number I registered it 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Its the same style of computer I am using now, I bought another one tuesday

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris