Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just bought a new canonMB2160 printer.I cannot lift…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a new canonMB2160 printer.I cannot lift the bluetag.Display shows to remove tape which i have done

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

It is a new canon printer MB2160

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A H.P. I am trying to install a new printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MB2160?

>I have tried for some time.Camnt get any further

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris