Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to get the scan feature to work and it keeps

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get the scan feature to work and it keeps telling me to conect my pc but the printer works fine

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Dont know if i ever did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to scan

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer ?

What computer are you using ? Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Epson Stylus NX510 series, Windows
Are you from epson? I feel i'm getting scamed

This is JustAnswer, a paid support site. This is not a scam site. You will have to pay for the support you get here. You will get full refund if we couldn't solve the problem