Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer head is not working could I have the phone

Customer Question
Hi the printer head...

Hi the printer head is not working could I have the phone number to talk to a technician. This is unless you can help me with it.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb at the moment. I found that it wasn't connected earlier for some reason and I put the usb in. But the printer printed out a sample sheet but when I tried to print out something else it still came up that the printer head was still not working or was the trouble

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I think someone did that over the last 3 months but not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No sorry I don't even know what is important things to know about printers.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the brand and model of the printer?
What specific error code/message are you getting?

hp officejet Pro 6830
problem with print head
sorry I haven't that money at the moment. Thanks anyway.

Thank you, ***** ***** call you, or we can continue here if you prefer. If you'd like a call click the phone call request button (it is an additional charge though).