Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer will only print in blue or black. I The printer…

Customer Question
The printer will only...

The printer will only print in blue or black. I The printer was not used for approximately 8 months. We just returned for the winter season, and the printer will onlly print blue or black. I have tried cleaning the heads several time, but that h asn't worked

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***. Would still like to speak to someone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the brand and model of the printer?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.