Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My old XP 410 will not print from my computer. Epson XP 410.

Customer Question
My old XP 410...

My old XP 410 will not print from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP 410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Somehow the printer was delisted from the list in my computer about one week ago. I added it to the list this morning. It is the only printer I use with this machine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Long ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer works internally when I ask for driver and port settings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I believe the operating system is Windows 7.
I do not use a cable-we have a wi-fi router--I think that's it.
I haven't ever tried to copy on the machine,so I'm trying now-it works

Please setup wireless once again on your printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC87201~faq-237605

Then, reinstall the printer driver once again from the link below and try printing.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-410/s/SPT_C11CC87201#drivers

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>