Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

The ink button Is telling me I need a new ribbon - how do I

Customer Question

The ink button Is telling me I need a new ribbon - how do I know which color is needed to be changed?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epson Stylus C88
JA: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?
Customer: A couple of weeks. The black is printing fine.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: But now the printer will not print
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 12 months ago.

You need to check the ink level for that information, you can do that from the computer, follow the steps from the link below to check the ink level and replace the needed ink cartridge, let me know if you need any further help otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/sc88__/sc88__ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=maint2.htm#wp1020194