Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY HP DESK JET 2312 DOES NOT PRINT I HAVED TRIED ALL THE ON…

Customer Question
MY HP DESK JET...

MY HP DESK JET 2312 DOES NOT PRINT I HAVED TRIED ALL THE ON LINE SOLUTIONS WITH NO LUCK MY PRINTER HAS BEEN OFF FOR 7 MONTHS COULD THE INK BE BAD THE INK LEVEL IS OK

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ONE YEAR

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

NOTHING WE WERE GONE AND WHEN I TRIED TO PRINT I GOT A BLANK PAGE WITH A FEW STRAIGHT LINES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

IS IT POSSIBE TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

It's done if the Incas bad why don't I just changed the ink
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

How about the ink levels and if the printer has been idle we may try cleaning the print-head to check the status.