Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have the Epson 820 Series wireless and when I first got it

Hello. I have the...
Hello. I have the Epson 820 Series wireless and when I first got it the Epson Scan app worked great but not now. It is asking me to connect a USB cable. Help
JA: Is there an error code on your Epson printer when you try to scan?
Customer: yes hold please or I can come back..know you are busy can I click print screen and paste here???
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: yesterday but it didn work several times before then either
JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Error message: Cannot communicate with the scanner. Make suretly the scanner is on, correctly setup and connected with no errors indicated.
11/22/2017
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I have windows 8 and wireless connection
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
cant pay the 39.00
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Already paid 23.00 if you cant help for that then this is very misleading
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I was told i would get an email with link and password ***** log in but never have. something is not right. ***@******.***
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I have to go now. looking for my email
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.I believe Shefin isn't available right now.

If you wish I'll help you with this.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hello Suhasini. I have already the $39.00 for remote assistance and you have already taken it out of my bank account.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Paid
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I see no response like before. Well I have spent $63.00 with you folks today and received NOTHING. Do you think that is fair? I was promised an email with a link to your site and a password ***** have not seen it all all. What is going on??
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf116499-dc8d-4d47-b99c-00ec17c28f3a

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Is this going to cost me 39.00 MORE bucks????