Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 4632 HP printer. It gave me a message to clean the…

Customer Question
I have a 4632...

I have a 4632 HP printer. It gave me a message to clean the ADF? what is it and how do I clean it?

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I have a HP 4632 printer. It said I need to clean the ADF? What is that and how do I clean it?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your 4632?

Message started today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know how. I'm a tech idiot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what i'm doing with computers or printers.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The ADF is the automatic document feeder.

Take a look here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03876392