Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It just keeps saying cancelling. It is an HP Envy and the…

Customer Question
It just keeps saying...

It just keeps saying cancelling. It is an HP Envy and the serial #CN42F130KQ

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Envy Cn42F130KQ

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tried to print a color picture from an email. Said low on color ink and then went to saying canceling

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would not even know what else to tell her. Not printer savvy!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!