Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I been triying to download drivers and software for L395…

Customer Question
I been triying to...

I been triying to download drivers and software for L395 printer; every time diaplay "no conexion with server, try later"

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Yes, the exact model. Is almoost new.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lap top Dell, OS is window 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I started yesterday. Before, the process is normal; the software finsh downloading

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that´s all, thanks you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Hi Suhasini;
Ok, done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

How is the printer connected to your computer?

Is that through a USB cable or through WiFi?

Sorry, I had to go outside.
Now is connected vía cable; but the anual said the printer must be disconnected while the soft and drivers were downloaiding,
What I do now?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Please wait until the download is finished.

Ok
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

let me know when it's completed.

The interenet connection is bad; I´ll try later. ¿May I call then?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

You can contact me anytime.

I'll respond to you ASAP if am available.