Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MFC 7860dw. It says that my drum needs replacing. I…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a MFC 7860dw. It says that my drum needs replacing. I replaced it with a new one. It will not print or copy. It accepts the data but won't print. I tested the drum in another same printer that I have and it works fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I just gave u the printer model its about 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a windows update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't copy when I put a sheet through the printer itself. It accepts the page but there is no output

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

its working now
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Is there anything else you need assistance with?

no- thank you. I assume that there are no recurring charges to my credit card.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for

contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.