Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

By a mistake, I had placed two ink patrons of the same

Customer Question
By a mistake, I...

By a mistake, I had placed two ink patrons of the same colour. I then changed it, but apparently placed one or two ink in the wrong place. I have been asked to switch of the printer which I have done but it keeps coming up with the message that a printer mistake has occurred. I am danish, so forgive me my bad english. I can not open the printer so, that all the ink patrons are visible, so that I could try to place the right ink in the right place in case this is the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

MG6150

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened. the black ink 525 was empty,. and I changed it.and so was the gray 526. but by a mistake, I placed a black in sted of a gray!! and now I can not open to try to correct the mistake

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, only how to solve this problem, but I am not an expert at printers or computers!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 10 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still need help with your printer?

it seams that it is a machinery fault. the iron band with the ink patrons is blocked, and we have called for a person who might be able to solve the problem.
it is a mistake, that I have accepted to pay for this question, and I want to know, how I can get out of just answer, as I do not want to continue in the future.

Okay, let me see if I can find that info for you.

ok. Fine if you can give us some advises