Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

By a mistake, I had placed two ink patrons of the same

Customer Question

By a mistake, I had placed two ink patrons of the same colour. I then changed it, but apparently placed one or two ink in the wrong place. I have been asked to switch of the printer which I have done but it keeps coming up with the message that a printer mistake has occurred. I am danish, so forgive me my bad english. I can not open the printer so, that all the ink patrons are visible, so that I could try to place the right ink in the right place in case this is the problem.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: MG6150
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it just happened. the black ink 525 was empty,. and I changed it.and so was the gray 526. but by a mistake, I placed a black in sted of a gray!! and now I can not open to try to correct the mistake
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, only how to solve this problem, but I am not an expert at printers or computers!!
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Donna French replied 12 months ago.

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still need help with your printer?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it seams that it is a machinery fault. the iron band with the ink patrons is blocked, and we have called for a person who might be able to solve the problem.
it is a mistake, that I have accepted to pay for this question, and I want to know, how I can get out of just answer, as I do not want to continue in the future.

Okay, let me see if I can find that info for you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ok. Fine if you can give us some advises