Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hp office pro 8620 reinstalling the print head. Can you

Customer Question
Hp office pro...

Hp office pro 8620 reinstalling the print head

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Can you help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was on the message screen in my printer about few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it for now i just want to get to work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How can I help?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.