Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP All in one printer Deskjet 3630 and when I

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP All in one printer Deskjet 3630 and when I moved from Fla to Ga. and had to connect to a new wireless router my printer went undetected. I uninstalled and tried reinstalling the software from my CD rom and from the HP website but I continuously receive some kind of Error 3 message

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I purchased it on 8/19/2016

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 8 pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

For 2 months already

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Randy are you there?

yes

I've already paid an $5 deposit plus $18 in addition. So you're asking for $39 to fix the issue or to remote to my PC?

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you. The remote connection will be the best option to correct the issue.

Ok so tell what must I do to have you successfully remote to my pc?

do you see the additional service offer?

it seems there was an issue with the payment form. Sometimes the issuing card company declines the transaction for security purposes.