Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased my all in one PC 27 yesterday and the piece that…

Customer Question
I purchased my all...

I purchased my all in one PC 27 yesterday and the piece that connects the mouse and keyboard to system is not in box.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

1 day old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Serial # 8CC733IJWF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TO MY PC I WENT BACK TO BEST BUY AND THEY TOLD ME TO BRING THE PC BACK AND THEY WOULD REPLACE IT. IS THERE ANOTHER WAY I COULD GET THE MISSING PIECE?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I JUSTWANT THE PART

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What is the make/model of the All in one pc?