Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We just loaded windows pro on my computer, and when I tried…

Customer Question
We just loaded windows...

We just loaded windows pro on my computer, and when I tried to address an envelope, it would not work with the envelope loaded in the rear of the printer.can you help me to set it up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It's a WF-3620 workforce and it is a couple of years old .

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm not familiar with the operating system. It is a ASUS note book that is hooked up to 110 and the internet. It's set up like a desk top computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a new computer. My old computer was hacked by a scammer. We just set it up and we have windows 10Pro installed on it. If necessary we can probably hook you up with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

? I don't know

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Did you ever print on the envelope before via this printer?

Or, this is the first time.

es I have been printing envelopes with my old computer which was set up with windows 7

Great!

Would you like me to remote into your computer and show you how to do it in Windows 10 pro?