Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased an epson Printer to use with my Apple I Mac and…

Customer Question
I purchased an epson...

I purchased an epson Printer to use with my Apple I Mac and it only works occasionally

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Can you helpIt is about 12months old - the model number is ***** 2660

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac - it works occasionally

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to scan documents but it does not allow this function

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

How is the printer connected to your mac?

wirelessly or via cable

wirelessly
I do not wish to proceed any further or incur any costs - Please cancel my request forthwith
Thank you *****
I thought I was connecting to Epson who supplied the Printer !!

No problem, I will send a request to the moderators.