Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Well first, what do you charge? So, how much is "the rest"?

Customer Question
Well first, what do...

Well first, what do you charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

So, how much is "the rest"?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

OfficeJet 4620 HP CZ295A is the product number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac High Siera Firefox

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had been printing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I kept getting messages about my ink cartridges being counterfeit when I had purchased them at Office Supply and they were in the complete packaging

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/22/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the printer?