Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IT SAYS I HAVE A PAPER JAM. ICAN NOT FIND FINF ONE. WF3640.

IT SAYS I HAVE...

IT SAYS I HAVE A PAPER JAM. ICAN NOT FIND FINF ONE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 DAYS

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Have you checked all locations for a paper jam?

WHERE ARE YOU
DO NOT CHARGE ME I'M LEAVING YOU NOW.

Josh, Technician