Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Since a few months my printer doesnt function because a

window tells me JA: What's the...
since a few months my printer doesnt function because a window tells me
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: "photesmart 6520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Hp Envy 17.3" laptop
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing but I havent been able to use the printer since 8/22/217 took it to the Geeks and they said they fixed it but it still shows this
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: "search for wireless, network and ePrint"
11/22/2017
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
wondows 10

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50f4b444-4303-4128-9858-e128096d3872
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Is there a cable currently connected from the printer to the computer? Or is the connection wireless?

2. Can you please put a document or photo faced down on the printer's glass, then press the Copy option / button on the printer, then does it make a copy fine?

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y8kdwtlc
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician