Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just ordered a car wash at Fullers Car Wash inHinsdale. I…

Customer Question
I just ordered a...

I just ordered a car wash at Fullers Car Wash inHinsdale.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just bought a car wash at Fullers car wash in Hinsdale I paid for the car wash. I was not able to print the sheet of paper.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can you send me the with the bar code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.