Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot print from computer to printer. Dell computer, Epson…

Customer Question
Cannot print from computer...

Cannot print from computer to printer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell computer, Epson ET 4550 printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Using windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased 4 years ago - rebooted printer and turned off and on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have printed this invoice every week for six months - sometimes have to re-boot printer but always got it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Do you receive any error messages on printer or computer? or any warning lights or errors?

When was the last time you were able to print?

Were there any changes to pc or printer?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.