Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer works but will not print so it is not readable.

Customer Question
The printer works but...

The printer works but will not print so it is not readable

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kyocera FSC5150DN

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows PC Dell desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only a couple of days when I changed the black toner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only want the printer to print so mI can read it rather than so faintly it is impossible to read

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

done
I cannot afford this money so send me details if not please cancell
What is happening now?
cancell and refund my $32 now. Thank you
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

You can ignore that remote message if you don't want that service.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for

contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.