Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY CANON PRINTER HAS BECOME JAMMED WITH PAPER NOT ON THE TOP…

Customer Question
MY CANON PRINTER HAS...

MY CANON PRINTER HAS BECOME JAMMED WITH PAPER NOT ON THE TOP PRINTING AREA BUT ON THE BOTTOM WHERE THE PAPER IS INSERTED. iT IS JAMMED TIGHT. I'M UNABLE TO PULL IT OUT. WHAT CAN I DO?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

PIXMA LXD809452 IT IS ABOUT 9 TO 9 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

WE TRIED TO PULL THE PAPER OUT BUT WE WERE UNSUCESSFUL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

WE WERE ABLE TO PULL THE SHEET THAT WAS STUCK ON THE UPPER PRINTING AREA BUT THE BOTTOM AREA IS VERY STUCK TIGHT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris