Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wilson..I try to print but always fail and the same message…

Customer Question
Hi Wilson..I try to...

Hi Wilson..I try to print but always fail and the same message pop up telling the printer is performing another operation..can you help me ? thanks

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I'm using macBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a MacBook Pro laptop but I'm sure what is the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Sorry I'm not sure the OS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This happen since the first I install it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris