Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error 097. Workforce wf 3620 about 2 years. Pc. Just treying…

Customer Question
Workforce wf 3620 about...

Workforce wf 3620 about 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just treying to print letterthat i always do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Could it be the print box service life t 6711 it looked kind of dry, and sometimersa it will print the 1st page but not the 2nd like its not loading the paper proper ly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please