Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I select print from my desktop,the save a file screen…

Customer Question
When I select print...

When I select print from my desktop,the save a file screen populates. Also will not copy

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Wf 2650 appx 2 years I think

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Appx 1 week now Hard drive was replaced a month ago but nothing I can think of immediately prior to printer issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Do you mean it asks you where to save the file to?

Please let me know

instead of going to printer. Once file is saved I cannot print it from there either. It keeps looping back to save as:

Thank you

When you go to print, are you selecting the 2650 printer as the printer?

It sounds like you are selecting the wrong printer, one of the microsoft ones that does a print to file

I can get a new printer for $69.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

Is that an additional $39?

please read my messages to you...

Can you instruct me to correct this error?

I have been, multiple times but it seems you started not seeing my messages....

I will again repeat

Good ny

Were you able to do the instructions I gave you? Did it resolve the issue for you?

Can you please reply to me? Is the issue resolved now? I am working with you on this but ut appears you dissapeared without a response.

Can you please let me know?

went to my I Phone and lost connection. So sorry I have not selected any printer. Can you advise me how to do that?

Ok, when you go to print you see the name of the printer, click this and you can then select the wf 2650

Then try to print

Let me know how you go