Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its telling me the paper is the incorrect size. Epson

Customer Question
Its telling me the...

Its telling me the paper is the incorrect size

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson workforce wf-3520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 5 minutes. right before this problem i turned my computer on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I can print one page before it tells me the paper is incorrect size. i can copy also.

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

its wifi to the network and the computer is plugged into the network

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

no
i fixed it myself.

Great. Do you need help with any other computer question / issue today? Thank you for the update.