Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

B202 error. MAXIFy MB5360 18 mths old. PC Vostro windows 10.

MAXIFy MB5360 18 mths...

MAXIFy MB5360 18 mths old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Vostro windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last 2 hrs, printed probably 40-50 pages from the pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don' think so

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
This has made no difference to the printer.
It will print one job then error message and will not print the next document in the queue.
it is also not removing the printed doc from the list there for reprints it an restarting.
please cancel this request and refund my payment