Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new router and need to get the computer talking…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new router and need to get the computer talking with it. How do I make that happen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

A few years old. Canon MG5520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10. hp ENVY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got the computer connected to the internet but I can't print anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'd be delighted if you can do that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was in a meeting with another customer.

I can definitely assist with this. Are you already able to connect to your new router from PC and get online? Now do you also want to connect the printer?

I did it.

ok, so you no longer need our help?