Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer wont work. Kodakespc315. I called dell support on…

Customer Question
My printer wont work ...

My printer wont work

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kodakespc315

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called dell support on line with 2 different technictions 3 hrs they told me to call you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

They tried to down load it still pops up on my screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the exact error message you're getting while trying to print?