Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I correct MX922 error code C000? Canon MX 920 or 922.

How do I correct...

How do I correct MX922 error code C000?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Canon MX 920 or 922. The display says support code C000

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened, I changed an ink color

11/21/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

C000 is an ink cartridge/carriage issue.

Please remove all of the ink cartridges then insert them back firmly into the carriage and close the lid.

Now,

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

The error is gone, thanks
Bye

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician