Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My hp t730 won't cut off sheet from role when it finishes

Customer Question
my hp t730 won't cut...
my hp t730 won't cut off sheet from role when it finishes printing
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have used the screen to make sure automatic cutting ids enabled
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP t730 16months
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: dont know might have been a paper jam
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I think i have told you all i can
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

John, Computer Science Engineer