Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wont print. WF 3620. 6 months maybe. Needed new inks. Went…

WF 3620 Technician's Assistant:...

WF 3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6 months maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Needed new inks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Went on line and ordered but was not careful enough Print tec inks rrived, installed and before too long a message popped up saying I was using incorrect inks. I checked and that was correct so ordered Epson Inks more carefully but cannot work out how to get the other inks out. It prints blank pages only. Cannot work out how to find software on my hrd drive to open up and find instrucyions. I do Hsave the manual icon for Epson Manuals as logo but no help. It is wifi

11/21/2017
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the cartridge? I would like to check if the cartridge is compatible from the printer.

Printec ink says on box that it is compatible with WF 3620, and it did print for several weeks before this issue
Mac OS High Sierra

I got it, the possible cause would be the cartridge might not placed properly in the printer head. In this case, I suggest you to click on the link below for reseating the cartridge. https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD19201~faq-254061

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

Karthik
Karthik, Engineer