Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im not great at this I need to talk to some one ASAP could I…

Customer Question
Im not great at...

Im not great at this I need to talk to some one ASAP could I have a phone number please!

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I need to talk to a person

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My phone won't make copies. Its a phone copy fax ect. paper jam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Help want to talk to a person!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris