Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It’s not printing. It’s not printing. It’s not printing. A…

Customer Question
It’s not printing Technician's...

It’s not printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It’s not printing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It’s not printing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this have anything to do with the cloud. I kept trying to print a recipe from the food network and there was a message stating I could not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris