Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would like to know how I get my HP ENVY photo 6255 to

Customer Question
Hi, I would like...

Hi, I would like to know how I get my HP ENVY photo 6255 to print 4 different pictures on one page

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No issue I just want to print 4- 3 by 5 pictures on one page and it doesn't have a reference to do it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to print multiple different images on the same page or the same image multiple times?

are you there?

Yes, to what?

to I want to print multiple pictures on one page

To print multiple pictures on one page, you need to load the pictures into the program that you are using.

Which program are you using?

the printers program
I have Microsoft 10
It print everything else

I am not sure what you mean by the printers program.

It's my default printer and it prints everything else. My old one you just clicked on the pictures you wanted and it would put them on a page to see if that's how you wanted and then just clicked and it printed them all on one page

Yes, I understand the printer.

Have you highlighted the pictures then right clicked and selected print?

I just said

I will need to connect to your computer to see what is wrong

does that cost extra?

Yes, it is an additional service

forget it

Okay, thank you.